Which is true? Which is false ?
- Smoking causes 40% of all cases of bladder and kidney cancer
- Nicotine is as addictive as heroine
- As many as one-half of all long-term smokers will die of causes related to tobacco
- Smoking causes lower levels of HDL (good cholestrol)
- Constant exposure to tobacco smoke prematurely wrinkles facial skin and yellow teeth and fingernails
- Smoking doubles the risk of having a stroke
- Smoking decreases the body’s absorption of insulin ()
- Smoking is a major risk factor in recovery from back pain
- Smokers need higher dossages of certain drugs than nonsmokers
- Women smokers are 75% more likely to develop cardiovascular disease than nonsmokers
- Smokers are about 4 times more likely to develop cardiovascular disease than nonsmokers
- Women smokers tend to have menopause 5 to 10 years earlier than expected
- Smokers have a greater risk of complications from surgery and anesthesia
- Women smokers are 4 times more likely to develop cancer of cervix than nonsmoking women
- Close to 85% of all deaths from emphysema are caused by smoking
- Smoking doubles the risk of cancer of the stomach and duodenum
- Tobacco use is the leading preventable cause of death in the United States
- Men who smoke increase their risk of death from lung cancer by more than 22 times
- Secondhand smoke or environmental tobacco smoke cause at least 35.000 deaths a year in nonsmoke
- Cigarettes cause more deaths than AIDS, illegal drugs, car crashes, homicides, and suicides combined.
How is it? Can you answer it?
Answer : THEY ALL TRUE ! SO STOP SMOKE !
credit : agendaui2010